LP-4300 Tote Spill Containment
Eagle Microsystems LP-4300 TSC provides an integrated way of containing IBC tote spills and weighing the amount of liquid yet to be fed into any process. The scale itself uses a four load cell design allowing accurate weight readings regardless of how the tote is positioned on the containment deck. The containment vessel is constructed with translucent white low-density polyethylene, allowing visual inspection for spills of product. The spill containment pallet resists UV degradation, corrosion, and many common chemicals. Use with Eagle’s single, dual or multiple channel display/transmitters.
- Weighs totes up to 52”X52”
- Capacities up to 8000 lbs.
- Four (4) Stainless steel environmentally sealed load cells
- Grate allows spills to be contained
- 400 gallon sump
- Accuracy of .1% capacity
- Stainless steel deck version available
- Integrated drain