VF100 Volumetric Feeder
With the Eagle Microsystems VF-100 Volumetric Feeder you get all the features you need, plus much more. Compared to other feeders, the VF-100 provides more of what you want: better accuracy, higher reliability, longer life, more durable construction – and less of what you don’t, maintenance. No lubrication, greasing or oiling is required, no belts, gears, sprockets, or chains to maintain. The VF-100 is simple, reliable and hassle-free, and warranted for a full two years.
VF-100 Volumetric Feeders are designed specifically to meet the requirements of the water and wastewater treatment industry, and finds application as well in the chemical, pulp and paper, and other industries by providing accurate, reliable dry chemical feed in even the harshest environments.
Once you look at the features and advantages of the VF-100 you’ll agree that there isn’t a better-designed feeder on the market.
- Rugged direct drive for reliable operation
- Feed rates from 0.04 to 17 cubic feet/hour
- Accurate – feed rates controlled via electronic SCR speed control
- Reliable – no external pulleys, belts, chains or gears
- Stainless steel contstruction for high corrosion resistance and long life
- Low maintenance
- No lubrication required
- Gravimetric control option
- Unique two-year warranty