RP-1000 Probe Chlorine Analyzer
The Eagle Microsystems RP -1000 Chlorine Residual Analyzer utilizes digital electronics to optimize the measurement of free or total residual chlorine in water using probe technology.
The measuring element for chlorine residual is an amperometric probe to simplify operation and minimize maintenance. A rotameter and control valve are provided to permit regulation of sample flow rate. The monitoring instrument provides a two line by 16- character LCD display chlorine residual in engineering units and permits operator control and configuration through a simple, 4-pushbutton operator interface. Probes can be mounted as required for the application.
The instrument provides an isolated 4-20 mAdc output and both high and low alarm contacts for monitoring and control.
- Simple, user-friendly, menu-driven interface
- Easily readable LCD display
- 4-20 mADC and alarm outputs
- Field Programmable
- Flowmeter and valve for sample flow regulation
- Available in multiple free and total chlorine ranges
- Probe type sensors for ease of maintenance