DMS-302 Dual Cylinder Scale
The Eagle Microsystems Model DMS-302 is a mechanical dual cylinder scale for weighing compressed gas cylinders such as chlorine and sulfur dioxide. It is a high accuracy scale with a three-beam linkage system. The DMS-302 scale has two independent, solid PVC weighing platforms with dedicated indicators and mechanical tare adjustments. Materials of construction have been selected to ensure optimum performance and corrosion resistance in harsh water and wastewater treatment and industrial chemical feed environments. The DMS-302 is the standard of the industry in cylinder weighing and is suitable for any compressed gas cylinder application within its dimensional and weight limitations.
- Large, easy to read display, 20% larger than competing units
- Post-mounted support bracket and safety chains
- Designed for hostile, high corrosion environments
- Solid PVC scale base is warranted for 5 years.
- No special tools required for installation
- Liquified gas cylinders such as chlorine, sulfur dioxide, ammonia and carbon dioxide
- Carboys and small drums (up to 30 gallon)