DCS-302 Dual Cylinder Scale
The DCS-302 dual cylinder scale is a rugged electronic scale for two 150 lb. cylinders, providing an independent, accurate, and easy-to-read weight on each weigh platform. The DCS-302 electronic cylinder scale is provided with an EI-2000 Dual Channel Indicator for local weight display and parameter adjustment. The DCS-302 electronic cylinder scale has consistently been chosen as a favorite for weighing chlorine, ammonia, sulfur dioxide, and other liquified gases.
- Non-corroding, highly impact resistant plastic scale base warranted for 5 years
- Electronics and environmentally sealed load cells mounted in NEMA 4X enclosure on top of scale base.
- Sensing elements mounted above weighing surface away from sources of corrosion, and easily accessible for service.
- Reliable lever type weigh system
- No long support column eliminates deflection errors
- Optional wall-mounted cylinder support bracket and chains
- Factory assembled and ready for use