WT-3600 Modular Ton Container Scale
The WT-3600 Ton Container Scale is an easy-to-install, modular, electronic scale for weighing one ton chlorine containers and similar cylindrical chemical containers. Each weigh trunnion consists of two special roller trunnions, each of which is fitted with an environmentally-sealed, stainless steel, strain gage load cell, electrically connected to provide an output signal which represents the weight of the cylinder and its contents. Load cells are shock mounted in rigid castings to prevent overload and shock damage.
The WT-3600 cylinder scales are factory assembled and calibrated so that field installation consists merely of aligning the trunnions and bolting them to the floor. Their modularity permits easy expansion of an installation’s cylinder weighing capacity by the addition of one or more WT-3600s.
- Modular design permits easy field expansion
- Easy to install – just bolt to the floor
- ± 0.25% accuracy
- Electronic summing junction of an unlimited number of containers
- Factory assembled and calibrated
- Rugged cast base, trunnion rollers and axles for long life
- All stainless steel load cells and hardware
- Electronics housed in fiberglass NEMA 4X enclosure