TWA Tank Weighing Assembly
The Eagle Microsystems Model TWA tank & hopper weighing assemblies are high accuracy devices. The assemblies consist of an electroless nickel-plated Double Ended Shear Beam Load Cell attached to a heavy-duty cast mounting base. The weighing assembly can be bolted directly to the floor and the vessel without requiring extra mounting plates, load buttons or other attachment devices. The Model 65016 double-ended shear beam load cells are Factory Mutual System Approved for use in Class 1, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D hazardous locations. Tank Weighing Assemblies eliminate the requirement for check rod assemblies and at the same time provide for the thermal growth and contraction of the structure. Also of significant importance is that the Tank Weighing Assemblies are approved for Zone 4 Seismic applications.
- Rugged, high-accuracy weighing assembly for large tank & hopper applications
- Rated capacities from 1,000 to 125,000 lbs.
- Heavy duty cast mounting base
- Environmentally sealed, stainless steel, double-ended shear beam load cell
- FM-approved design
- Approved for Zone 4 seismic applications